Saturday, December 15, 2012

Poem #2

PREFACE
This poem was written one night when I was reflecting on my past.

Was I under the influence of Marijuana? Possibly.

CLARIFICATION
Put down on paper during the 1st Presidential Debate of the 2012 election. 

Is America going to leagalize Marijuana? Possibly.

What was I running from?

The Goverment?

My Future?

The Great West?

Just graduated on time... Who did that in this day and age..

It rained on my graduation day.

What in the name of hell did that mean?

My younger brother was 13 on that day of May 2001. 

I did a lot of things before I graduated college.

Dyed my hair. Grew a mustache. Took a girls virginity. Went to Israel. Got stupid drunk. Got stupid stoned.

Mass Communication was at its height...

What was I running to?

9.11.2001

The Bridge School Benefit 10/20/01

One night in Reno

Seattle

The Oregon Coast

Portland

Hollywood

What was I running from?


No comments:

Post a Comment