Tuesday, December 11, 2012

#KCMO needs a #SuperBowl

@MayorSlyJames If the #Chiefs organization & #KCMO can handle the #BelcherTragedy , then why can't we be trusted to host a #SUPERBOWL ??

I started with that question on Twitter.

Then I stopped to think about it.  It was not the correct way to display my feelings and sounded a little sharp.

So I thought this would be a far more effective way to communicate that Tweet.

#KCMO handled the All-Star game with class.

I'm sorry to repeat myself, but #KCMO is not a baseball town. It's a football town.

@SaveOurChiefs has more followers then Arrowhead holds. All the baseball writers for the #KansasCityStar don't have as many followers as SaveOurChiefs. 

Regardless, the bottom line is it's time for the #NFL to consider #KansasCity as a #SuperBowl location.

Global Warming is here and so the weather is unpredictable.  New York is getting a #SuperBowl and they probably have more days of precipitation then #KCMO does.

In the end, this fan base needs some sign from #Goddell & the League that they value the Kansas City brand and that we are part of the future of the NFL.

No comments:

Post a Comment