Saturday, July 14, 2012

Slave 2 the DVR - Summer 2012

What I'm Watching Right Now:

White Collar

Big fan of the Neal Caffrey/Peter Burke duo. Tiffani Thiessen is solid. They have a good supporting cast and find interesting ways to mix some eye candy along with quality guest stars.
Hard 2 believe this show has started its 4th season. I was a little disappointed by the premier. However, I have hope they stay tropical a few more episodes before returning 2 the big apple.

Newsroom

HBO is past it's prime! They go for quantity v quality. HBO gave Sorkin the keys & he is taking full advantage. 2 much of a high brow/puffed up show 2 become a regular in the DVR.

Whale Wars

The campaign has not gone as planned for Capt Paul Watson, however, I have a feeling it's about to turn around. Japs v Pirates = pretty darn good REALITY TV.

What I'm Excited 4:

Breaking Bad

If you follow me on Twitter, you know my passion 4 Walter White & Jesse Pinkman. The meth cooking/dealing duo return tomorrow night. Come back here each week 4 my recaps of the final 16 episodes. I'm such a #BB nerd, I did a S1 & S2 rewatch 2 prepare 4 the final episodes. Hope 2 see your comments soon about the best show in my DVR.

Homeland Season 2

Terrorist, conspiracy theory and Claire Danes playing bat shit crazy. Me likey!

No comments:

Post a Comment